Friday, November 20, 2009

Asian Conservatives compiled

As an effort to help grow Asian Conservative consciousness a current list of conservative Asian politicians would be a most valuable resource to have. Building this compilation dawned on me when the relatively unknown Republican Anh “Joseph” Cao of Louisiana unseated 9 term Democrat William J. Jefferson.

While I’m a resident of California and not Louisiana, I’m certain that I not only speak for myself but for others in wanting to know the who’s who of conservative politics in the Asian community. I will be updating this post regularly with updates on Asian politicians as I discover them. To start out with I am adding local politicians in Silicon Valley. I encourage my readers to help by submitting people in counties and offices I’ve failed to mention.

California

Gwan Alisantosa – Milpitas Unified School District Trustee
Grace Mah – Santa Clara County Board of Education
T.N. Ho – Santa Clara County Board of Education
Raymond Chui
Van Tran
Naraj Singh
Teddy Choi
Charles Hahn
Hon. Michelle Steel - California State Board of Equalization District 3
Janet Nguyen - Orange County Board of Supervisors
Oregon

Dave Kim
John Lim
Nevada

Cheryl Lau
New Hampshire

Saghir Tahir
South Carolina

Nikki Randhawa Haley
Texas

Angie Chen Button
Utah

Curtis Oda
Washington State

Tan Lam
Louisiana

Bobby Jindal - Governor of Louisiana

Anh “Joseph” Cao

(source)
http://asianconservative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment