Sunday, June 23, 2013

Santos M Lopez: Candidate for Saugerties Town Board - New York

Santos M. Lopez is a Filipino-American Republican candidate running for Saugerties Town Board in New York.



I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights. I believe in Low and fair Taxes, Growth of Private Industry and our right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. I have lived in the Hudson Valley for most of my life. I served my country as a member of the US Navy from 1986-92 and the NY State Guard from 1994-2005.

I have over 15 year experience in sales, marketing, advertising and event promotions at the local and national levels. those companies and organizations include but not limited to USMA West Point, Culinary Institute of America, Disney, IBM, Hunter Mountain and Volkswagen. I have a keen understanding in marketing and advertising and understand its importance in the growth Saugerties in business and tourism.

https://www.facebook.com/LopezSaugerties2013/

UPDATE: Santos was not successful but plans to run in 2014: The campaign says: "Thank you to all the people who supported me. Let's try again for 2014"

No comments:

Post a Comment